Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > windows live messenger

windows live messenger

Craig Sutton

I was forced to upgrade from version 8.5 the other day to the latest.

It looks ugly! I much prefer the look of the version 8.5 that I had been
using. Does anyone know of a skin or easy way to change it back to how the
old version looked?