Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > how do i connect my printer to virtual XP?

how do i connect my printer to virtual XP?

charles kuchar

office jet 5610 is connected to win7 64 ok and printing from win7. now i
want to print from the virtual XP but i can't figure out how to connect the
printer. thanks, charlie

charles kuchar

now i am up and working. too hasty with the question... sorry about that.
thanks. charlie

"charles kuchar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> office jet 5610 is connected to win7 64 ok and printing from win7. now i
> want to print from the virtual XP but i can't figure out how to connect
> the printer. thanks, charlie

Bobby Johnson

It depends on how you are connected to your office jet is.

There is a forum at microsoft.public.virtualpc

Virtual XP is a customized edition of Virtual PC and all of your
questions about Virtual XP can be addressed there.

charles kuchar wrote:
> office jet 5610 is connected to win7 64 ok and printing from win7. now i
> want to print from the virtual XP but i can't figure out how to connect the
> printer. thanks, charlie

charles kuchar

Thanks for your reply. I figured it out after I posted the original
message. now I am on the newsgroup with win7 instead of using the virtual
XP. little different display but I will figure it out hopefully. charlie

news:(E-Mail Removed)...