Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: This should flip RtS's lid

Re: This should flip RtS's lid

ian field

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
> county will be administering flu shots.
>
> To everyone.
>
> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu shot?

richard

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:36:47 -0000, ian field wrote:

> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
>> county will be administering flu shots.
>>
>> To everyone.
>>
>> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

> Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu shot?

Ooops. Sorry wrong bottle. NEXT!

ian field

"§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9CBC5413D1978snuhwolfnetscapenet@216.196.9 7.142...
> "ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming
> pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>

>> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
>>> county will be administering flu shots.
>>>
>>> To everyone.
>>>
>>> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

>> Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu
>> shot?
>>

> Thats over the top. A **** poor attempt at humor.
> The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

Humour?

Bucky Breeder

"ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:1SgJm.109407$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> "§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9CBC5413D1978snuhwolfnetscapenet@216.196.9 7.142...
>> "ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming
>> pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>>

>>> "Evan Platt" <evan@*******************************> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu
>>> shot?
>>>

>> Thats over the top. A **** poor attempt at humor.
>> The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

> Humour?

You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"

We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!

You haf ben worned!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

<Back to Rohypnol from the online Canadian pharmacies...>
Hmmm... If I had that show, could those be tax deductable?...

"Stupid is as 'Lookout' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma

ian field

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9CBC82301D9ACBuckyGram@216.151.153.159...
> "ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
> news:1SgJm.109407$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>

>> "§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9CBC5413D1978snuhwolfnetscapenet@216.196.9 7.142...
>>> "ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming
>>> pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$(E-Mail Removed)2:

>>> Thats over the top. A **** poor attempt at humor.
>>> The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

>> Humour?

> You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"
>
> We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
> furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
> to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!
>
> You haf ben worned!

The country that doesn't know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise
deserves all the illegals it gets.

Bucky Breeder

"ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:jBmJm.11908$(E-Mail Removed)2:

> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in message news:Xns9CBC82301D9ACBuckyGram@216.151.153.159...
>> "ian field" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
>> news:1SgJm.109407$(E-Mail Removed)2:
>>

>>> "§nühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns9CBC5413D1978snuhwolfnetscapenet@216.196.9 7.142...

>>> Humour?

>> You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"
>>
>> We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
>> furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
>> to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!
>>
>> You haf ben worned!

> The country that doesn't know the difference between a turtle and a
> tortoise deserves all the illegals it gets.

[...]
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" --1883,
by Emma Lazarus (1849-1887); emblazened upon
a plaque at the NYC 'Statute of Liberty' in 1903

'Cause we need 'em for the farmwork; and the nannies;
and the brickwork and railroads... but they'd better
pack their own vaccinations and food stamps -- and
*MEDICAL CARE*... well, forget about *that*; we don't
want to pay for their doctor bills -- and if Fox News
says so, wellllll hay-ill, it must be true cause it's on TV.