From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: header test
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

first message

Mitsos***

Mitsos*** wrote:
>> first message

> Now the same message as seen through google groups via my Firefox browser
>
> http://groups.google.fi/group/24hour...n&dmode=source

> From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> Subject: header test
> Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200
> U2FsdGVkX1+FRMerS0lpMmEdM6NuhqxklIMaxlmkQFcSIPc3y7 xN2u8mBQFIHOyzTkQ+iuXdA+zzQtpYu90/82RVCBJpvmiOsJXMaZe7MtWiKeWkaaN91a7IvX3aiMnoELdDSC OCWKgvjmCB5zlyGw==

> first message

================================================== ================================================== ===========
Most messages the cops "found" on my computer had the above header plus
the link I manually added. Which were messages I saved FROM the Internet
and FROM google groups. The link I added manually to can go back to the
original message in google groups.
Why did I save them? To serve as evidence against the racist troll and
stalker. Why? How the **** can I sue him for the **** he did when I have
nothing to show for it?
So those are the messages with headers like that those ****ing stupid
NAZI cops "found" on my computer they use on court as MAIN "evidence"
that I was the poster. Took 3 years out of my life. 1500 hours of
investigation from my site to proof beyond reasonable doubt who posted
those messages. My computers and my work worth 40.000 just my fractal
art work alone.
The troll was pointed out thousands of times. Reported to the police and
they did **** about him.
Now they wanted to pin his **** on me with messages they "found" on my
computer which had headers like the above.
Police always wants more power and they always get it but those are just
****ING STUPID morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Easter

Mitsos*** wrote:

> Most messages the cops "found" on my computer had the above header

plus
> the link I manually added.

I don't think it is useful for you to attempt to 're-try' your case in
this group. We are not the judge or the jury of your case. A properly
tried case should have a competent prosecutor presenting evidence
properly obtained and there should also be as the adversary a competent
defense 'handling' or neutralizing the alleged evidence which is
presented *during the trial* - not in a newsgroup after a trial is over.

It might be interesting to me to see the/your case and its evidence as
it was presented by the *prosecution* -- but it is not interesting to me
to see how you are regurgitating the case 'all by yourself' absent any
prosecution's case.

It is true that police who do investigations make mistakes and it is the
responsibility of the prosecutor who is going to try to use evidence so
obtained to be conversant with the issues relating to the evidence and
it is *especially* the responsibility of the defendant and his attorney
to be able to make mincemeat out of flimsy or misinterpreted evidence --
during the trial, not to the press or a newsgroup after the trial is
decided.

--
Mike Easter