From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: header test
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200

first message

Mitsos***

Mitsos*** wrote:
>> first message

> Now search info of the same message as seen from my news reader after
> the message has been send

> From: Mitsos*** <smyrna@is_greek.org>
> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> Subject: header test
> Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:52:48 +0200
> U2FsdGVkX1+FRMerS0lpMmEdM6NuhqxklIMaxlmkQFcSIPc3y7 xN2u8mBQFIHOyzTkQ+iuXdA+zzQtpYu90/82RVCBJpvmiOsJXMaZe7MtWiKeWkaaN91a7IvX3aiMnoELdDSC OCWKgvjmCB5zlyGw==

> first message

================================================== ================================================== ======
This is how a header looks of a message I just send to me news server
and reading it FROM my news reader. Very much like a letter you view
again after it went to the post office. Reached it's destination and you
have a look at the envelope. Something can be fake like the return
address but if everything is fake your post won't reach it's destination
or the wrong one. Try to send a letter to Mars or Berlin, Kuchenbacher
Street, Indonesia
================================================== =================================================
So the messages the ****ing stupid cops found on my computer had either
the header as seen in my other post from my send folder but they don't
accuse me of those or had the above header as seen here. Witch shows
that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
Internet, Stupid WANKERS

Dan C

================================================== ================================================== ======

================================================== =================================================
> So the messages the ****ing stupid cops found on my computer had either
> the header as seen in my other post from my send folder but they don't
> accuse me of those or had the above header as seen here. Witch shows
> that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
> Internet, Stupid WANKERS

**** off, whacko.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.

Mitsos***

wetpixel the wanker wrote:
> In article <hd0iah$iu7$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, Mitsos***
> <smyrna@is_greek.org> wrote:
>
>> Witch shows
>> that the messages I saved were copies FROM my news reader and FROM the
>> Internet, Stupid WANKERS

> If that is what they were, then I'll bet that is what they were trying
> to show.
> There are things that you are not allowed to get from the internet, in
> many countries.
> Maybe you didn't follow the point of the evidence they were using, but
> the only thing you can do about it is read through it.

maybe you are just ****ing stupid and didn't follow that their arguments
and facts were based on News posts saved from the Internet and their
assumptions that I was the (E-Mail Removed) poster and they gave a
**** about that it could not have been me. I was arrested for the
messages and death threats the troll was making.
I was asking the cop: " Are you saying that I am da-hui "? Him: "I
didn't say so "( I was in jail so I could not have been
(E-Mail Removed) google group poster ).
Me: " Are you saying that I am not the (E-Mail Removed)"
Him: " I didn't say that either ".
The posts of (E-Mail Removed) were genuine and not a fake.
This was acknowledged by the police.
So since the posts were genuine and not a fake, how the **** could I
have been the (E-Mail Removed) google group poster when I was locked
up in a cell during the times he posted on Usenet.
Or even worse. I was neither (E-Mail Removed) nor was I not him and
yet responsible for his posts unless I was locked up in a cell.
Now wetpixel go and clean your "wetpixels" from your keyboard.
> Not share it with everyone else; no one wants to hear you whine about
> ten percent of the case inaccurately.

Where you get the 10% number from asshole?
This was the basic physical evidence of the cops. Messages found on my
computer that were newer then the originals on the Internet and saved
FROM the Internet as the full headers of the messages would have shown.
Now get your ass head out off your ass and wash your face

Mike Easter

Mitsos*** wrote:

> Me: " Are you saying that I am not the (E-Mail Removed)"
> Him: " I didn't say that either ".

From what I've read, your problems are not based on what has been posted
to GG by (E-Mail Removed) via the AOL account either when you were in
jail or retention or when you were not.

You are not presenting the prosecution's case against you accurately
here.

You have been in trouble for what *you* have said a lot of places and
times, including the evidence found by the police from the computer
forensics, not the online persona which you are calling the troll, your
adversary, and not the GG links you have provided here.

Numerous websites and crossposted messages between soc.culture.greek and
soc.culture.turkish are full of hateful communication.

And the meatspace individuals behind those/your online persona exchanges
are full of hate toward the ethnicity and religion of the others.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Mike Easter wrote:
> Mitsos*** wrote:
>
>> Me: " Are you saying that I am not the (E-Mail Removed)"
>> Him: " I didn't say that either ".

> You have been in trouble for what *you* have said a lot of places and
> times, including the evidence found by the police from the computer

Since you Mitsos has not provided us with any accurate information about
what you were actually found guilty of, I would have to assume that it
was about cyberstalking your adversary/ies -- because it would be easier
to prove that than some kind of hate crime.

Each country has begun to address the issues of cyberstalking in its own
way. US law is different from UK law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking It has been defined as the
use of information and communications technology, particularly the
Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another
individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes
false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity
theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for
sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The
harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the
same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another
reasonable person distress.

--
Mike Easter

Dan C

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:01:57 -1000, wetpixel wrote:

>> Now get your ass head out off your ass and wash your face

> I will do that. Agree to never whine in newsgroups again, you insulting
> whiny person.

Quit feeding the troll, dumbass.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.