Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DVD Decoder

DVD Decoder

VROSE

I have always played dvd's on my computor, recently I installed anouther hard
drive but my old one is still installed and I use them both. My problem is
that now I cannot play DVD's and I keep getting a message that I need a DVD
Decoder. Can you tell me what the problem might be? I can still play my music
and even view pictures on my media player just not videos.
--
Vrose

dvd decoder pat Computer Support 1 01-06-2004 03:41 PM
dvd decoder pat Computer Support 2 01-02-2004 03:26 PM
NEC PC Zoran DVD decoder Bob Peterson Computer Support 2 08-18-2003 01:27 AM
DVD decoder Software darkrats Computer Support 2 06-23-2003 04:19 PM

Advertisments