Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless/wired home network problem

wireless/wired home network problem

jambo76

Hi, I have a problem i have a printer connected to a XPhome computer and *t´s
connected (wired) to wlan router and i want to share it on the network, and
also i´m using a Windows7 on wireless computer and need to use the printed
daily. Both computers are in the same network and still i cant see the othe
computer or shared printers, what i´m doing wrong? please help me!

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Firewall instructions.
Vista File and Printer Sharing-
Windows XP File Sharing -
Printer Sharing XP -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
When you done configuring hard reboot the whole Network, Computers, and
Router.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...