Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how to upgrading to 2008 certificate ?

how to upgrading to 2008 certificate ?

arsham.farahani

Hi guys

I passed exam 70-270 in last week...now I want to going exam on 70-290 &
70-291.
my question is that how can I upgrade from MCSA 2003 certificate to 2008
technology? what is easiest way?

moreover can I have good salary from this certificate in USA or Australia ?

regards

John R

"arsham.farahani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys
>
> I passed exam 70-270 in last week...now I want to going exam on 70-290 &
> 70-291.
> my question is that how can I upgrade from MCSA 2003 certificate to 2008
> technology? what is easiest way?
>
> moreover can I have good salary from this certificate in USA or Australia
> ?

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...tion/mcsa.aspx

You'll also need an elective (unless of course you just didn't mention it)
to get your MCSA.
Click on the 'Upgrade Paths' link on the page I referenced for the answer to
your first question.

How much you'll make, it all depends on region, availability, your
experience, your employer's immediate needs, how much you consider 'good',
what working conditions you are willing to accept, etc. etc.

John R