Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > J2ME Canvas Switching

J2ME Canvas Switching

SimpleGuy SimpleGuy is offline
Junior Member

Hello
I urgently need some help. I have a J2ME project. I have an initial form to display a list of items, from which I can instantiate a canvas to display some drawings. But i cannot return back to the form. Any help?

Thanks in advance
SimpleGuy