Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > SAS help

SAS help

Graham

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> Acronis would have been my first choice, but they seem to be in limbo.

Would you care to expand on this a bit? I've been a user of the
TrueImage for several releases, and apart from the fact new releases
with new bugs seem to be introduced faster than old bugs are fixed, I've
been happy with it.

(I will say that I've not been badly affected by most of the bugs,
possibly because I only use its more basic (and therefore older)
features. Full image backup and restore, disk migration, and mounting
backed up volumes to restore individual files all seem to work well
enough for me.)

Charlie Russel - MVP

E-mail to them was bouncing for quite some time, not sure if it still is.
Their support forum went away. Several other indicators that there were
issues. Not sure what is/was going on, but I'm concerned.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Russel - MVP wrote:
> E-mail to them was bouncing for quite some time, not sure if it still
> is. Their support forum went away. Several other indicators that there
> were issues. Not sure what is/was going on, but I'm concerned.

Last time I looked at their Wilders support forum, it said it was closed
and they were setting up their own. If I recollect correctly, that did
work, but I'm not 100% sure I bothered to check.

I recently got an email telling me about their "new" netbook edition, so
their marketing is still functioning, even if a separate netbook edition
makes no sense to me at all!