Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WEP kills ICS

WEP kills ICS

Tgakid fom Oz

For sometime I've been able to successfully share files, printing and
importantly the Internet using an Ad Hoc network. It may be low tech - but
it worked.

The last couple of months has been different. I can get the network to work
when Data Encryption is turned off; however, when WEP is activated I am
unable to run the network. If I turn off encryption the network runs.

Any help appreciated

Cheers
--
Tgakid