Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Used I.T Books

Reply
Thread Tools

Used I.T Books

 
 
ANDROS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2009
Hi All

I have a stack of I.T training books to sell, used but all in good
condition:

A+
Network +
XP 70-271 + 272
Mac OS X 10.4
MSCA for Dummies
Windows Server 2003 Security
Vista 70-620

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Many thanks.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mitch Garvis, MCT
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2009
Andros where are you shipping them from? In most cases the shipping cost
would render any saving minimal if any.

M

"ANDROS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
>
> I have a stack of I.T training books to sell, used but all in good
> condition:
>
> A+
> Network +
> XP 70-271 + 272
> Mac OS X 10.4
> MSCA for Dummies
> Windows Server 2003 Security
> Vista 70-620
>
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> Many thanks.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
ANDROS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-03-2009
Hi Mitch et all

Yep, I take your point. I'm currently based in Australia where cheap I.T
books are hard to come by.. no Amazon etc.

"Mitch Garvis, MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Andros where are you shipping them from? In most cases the shipping cost
> would render any saving minimal if any.
>
> M
>
> "ANDROS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi All
>>
>> I have a stack of I.T training books to sell, used but all in good
>> condition:
>>
>> A+
>> Network +
>> XP 70-271 + 272
>> Mac OS X 10.4
>> MSCA for Dummies
>> Windows Server 2003 Security
>> Vista 70-620
>>
>> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>>
>> Many thanks.

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick.O.Ige
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2010
Andros let me know what you have to sell.
Send me a list to :(E-Mail Removed)

"ANDROS" wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have a stack of I.T training books to sell, used but all in good
> condition:
>
> A+
> Network +
> XP 70-271 + 272
> Mac OS X 10.4
> MSCA for Dummies
> Windows Server 2003 Security
> Vista 70-620
>
> If anyone is interested please let me know.
>
> Many thanks.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick.O.Ige
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-28-2010
Andros i need u to send me the list to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
I reside in Australia too.
Tha

"ANDROS" wrote:

> Hi Mitch et all
>
> Yep, I take your point. I'm currently based in Australia where cheap I.T
> books are hard to come by.. no Amazon etc.
>
> "Mitch Garvis, MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Andros where are you shipping them from? In most cases the shipping cost
> > would render any saving minimal if any.
> >
> > M
> >
> > "ANDROS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Hi All
> >>
> >> I have a stack of I.T training books to sell, used but all in good
> >> condition:
> >>
> >> A+
> >> Network +
> >> XP 70-271 + 272
> >> Mac OS X 10.4
> >> MSCA for Dummies
> >> Windows Server 2003 Security
> >> Vista 70-620
> >>
> >> If anyone is interested please let me know.
> >>
> >> Many thanks.

> >

>
> .
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, books, books: best reference texts for Verilog and VHDL HDL Book Seller VHDL 0 12-01-2004 02:26 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM



Advertisments