Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Iron King

Iron King

radioguy

On my disc number 1 of the tv series "Iron King". the sound curs out
at about 1hour 31 minutes and 25 seconds into the disc (during
episode
4) even though the charavter's mouths are still moving and saying
something.

This lasts to anout 1 hour 31 minutes and 37 seconds into the disc,
then teh sound returns after being completely silent.

While I know the sound isn't supposed to cut out like it does, is
this
like this on all dvd copies of this show or did I get a defective
disc?