Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCTS - Windows App

MCTS - Windows App

Melissa

Hi there

I am a beginner in programming, with no experince

I am considering doing the MCTS : .NET - Windows applications course through
INTEC distance learining in SA. Thereafter they send u for the exams at
Prometric

How does visual basic & visual studio relate to the .NET framework. Would
this course be a good starter, or should i first do a VisualBasic course?

Please advise me

Thank u kindly

Melissa

Vijay

"Melissa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there
>
> I am a beginner in programming, with no experince
>
> I am considering doing the MCTS : .NET - Windows applications course
> through INTEC distance learining in SA. Thereafter they send u for the
> exams at Prometric
>
> How does visual basic & visual studio relate to the .NET framework. Would
> this course be a good starter, or should i first do a VisualBasic course?
>
> Please advise me
>
> Thank u kindly
>
> Melissa

My suggestion is you can understand VB.NET if you have some knowledge in VB
and Object oriented programming.

The relation between Visual Studio and VB.NET is
Visual Studio is a IDE used to create a .net application,
whereas VB.NET is a language used in that IDE to develop an application. You
can also use C# to develop an application.

To get started with visual studio and VB.NET visit
http://msdn.microsoft.com
An official website of Microsoft for developers.

I think my post will definitely help you.