Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > disable image loading to speed up webpage load

disable image loading to speed up webpage load

elca

Hi,
im using win32com 's webbrowser module.
i have some question about it..
is it possible to disable image loading to speed up webpage load?
any help ,much appreciate
thanks in advance

Diez B. Roggisch

elca schrieb:
> Hi,
> im using win32com 's webbrowser module.
> i have some question about it..
> is it possible to disable image loading to speed up webpage load?
> any help ,much appreciate
> thanks in advance

Use urllib2.

Diez

elca

Diez B. Roggisch-2 wrote:

> elca schrieb:
>> Hi,
>> im using win32com 's webbrowser module.
>> i have some question about it..
>> is it possible to disable image loading to speed up webpage load?
>> any help ,much appreciate
>> thanks in advance

> Use urllib2.
>
> Diez

you can show me some more specific sample or demo?

Irmen de Jong

On 4-11-2009 8:32, elca wrote:
> Diez B. Roggisch-2 wrote:
>>
>> Use urllib2.
>>

> you can show me some more specific sample or demo?

It's not even more than 1 click away in the Python standard lib
documentation... how hard can it be?

http://docs.python.org/library/urllib2.html#examples

-irmen