Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Xtra Big Time - something wrong

Re: Xtra Big Time - something wrong

Nicolaas Hawkins

Carnations <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:28:24 +1300, EMB wrote:
>
>> Carnations wrote:

>>> Why would any of your clients object to you discussing the cost
>>> structure of a service offered by Telecom/Xtra?

>> Logic really isn't your strong point is it?

> Why have you started ad-hominems instead of objectively discussing this Telecom/Xtra service?

David, the man has declined to discuss it, and given his reasons - yet you
continue to badger him about it.

Little wonder that he gets tetchy with you.

Why can you not accept, and respect, his decision?

--
- Nicolaas

EMB

Carnations wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 19:28:24 +1300, EMB wrote:
>
>> Carnations wrote:

>>> Why would any of your clients object to you discussing the cost
>>> structure of a service offered by Telecom/Xtra?

>> Logic really isn't your strong point is it?

> Why have you started ad-hominems instead of objectively discussing this Telecom/Xtra service?

Because I'm not going to discuss it. If my client doesn't want me
discussing an ISP, the logical inference is that they my client either
is, or is closely related to that ISP.

Carnations

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 22:52:10 +1300, EMB wrote:

>> Why have you started ad-hominems instead of objectively discussing this
>> Telecom/Xtra service?

> Because I'm not going to discuss it. If my client doesn't want me
> discussing an ISP, the logical inference is that they my client either
> is, or is closely related to that ISP.

Your choice to not discuss Telecom/Xtra's service has nothing to do with any of your client(s). Your
choice to resort to ad-hominem attacks likewise has nothing to do with your choice to not discuss
Telecom/Xtra's service.

If you do not wish to discuss something you merely have to state that you do not wish to discuss it - you
do not need to resort to ad-hominem attacks.

And, now that you have stated - for the record - that you do not wish to discuss this service offered by
Telecom/Xtra that point is at an end. However, your ad-hominem attack is noted.

Carnations

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 01:12:09 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:

> EMB cannot
> discuss these deals that he is involved

Nobody was asking him to.

Donchano

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:52:31 +1300, Collector_NZ
<(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>Carnations wrote:
>> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 01:12:09 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:
>>
>>> EMB cannot
>>> discuss these deals that he is involved

>> Nobody was asking him to.
>>

>Off course not HWH II, you never challanged him to answer did you.

Heavens no ...

Nicolaas Hawkins

Donchano <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:52:31 +1300, Collector_NZ
> <(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:
>
>>Carnations wrote:

>>> Nobody was asking him to.
>>>

>>Off course not HWH II, you never challanged him to answer did you.

> Heavens no ...

The twittering of the TUIs seems awfully loud this evening..........

--
- Nicolaas

Carnations

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:52:31 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:

> Carnations wrote:
>> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 01:12:09 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:
>>
>>> EMB cannot
>>> discuss these deals that he is involved

>> Nobody was asking him to.
>>

> Off course not HWH II, you never challanged him to answer did you.

Indeed I did challenge him to answer. But I never asked him to talk about anything he was doing for any
client.

The discussion is (or was) about Telecom/Xtra's pricing of its insanely expensive domestic broadband
pricing options.

Nicolaas Hawkins

Collector_NZ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
>> Donchano <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:52:31 +1300, Collector_NZ
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>>> Heavens no ...

>> The twittering of the TUIs seems awfully loud this evening..........
>>

> Allow me my fun, I havnt beaten up an end user all week despite being
> away on a saw mill site and upgrading it without any advance info, so I
> have to hit on someone. Got to get the weekly amount of rubbish dealings

Allow you your fun? Of course, old chasp - I wouldn't *DREAM* of
interfering! Fill yer boots!

--
- Nicolaas

Donchano

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:28:33 +0000 (UTC), Carnations
<(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:52:31 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:
>
>> Carnations wrote:

>>> Nobody was asking him to.
>>>

>> Off course not HWH II, you never challanged him to answer did you.

>Indeed I did challenge him to answer. But I never asked him to talk about anything he was doing for any
>client.
>
>The discussion is (or was) about Telecom/Xtra's pricing of its insanely expensive domestic broadband
>pricing options.

And here I was thinking it was about who would have the last word ...

Carnations

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:49:22 +1300, Donchano wrote:

>>The discussion is (or was) about Telecom/Xtra's pricing of its insanely
>>expensive domestic broadband pricing options.

> And here I was thinking it was about who would have the last word ...

I didn't realise that you play those sorts of inane games?