Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Input button visible when not visible

Input button visible when not visible

tshad

I have button in my aspx page that I want to hide to use for later.

<input id="Button1" type="button" value="button" visible="false"
onclick="ClipBoard();" />

But it still shows up on my screen - why is that?

Thanks,

Tom

tshad

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "tshad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I have button in my aspx page that I want to hide to use for later.
>>
>> <input id="Button1" type="button" value="button" visible="false"
>> onclick="ClipBoard();" />
>>
>> But it still shows up on my screen - why is that?

> Because there is no "visible" attribute of the <input> tag, so the browser
> just ignores it.

That's right.

I forgot that. I put it there because intellisense showed it as one of the
options.

And since it shows as lower case, it looks like an html attribute.

Thanks,

Tom