Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco CCO software download

Cisco CCO software download

Bob Goddard

Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
from a non Windows platform?

--
http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

alexd

Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Bob Goddard
chose the tried and tested strategy of:

> Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
> from a non Windows platform?

I downloaded some Linksys firmware the other day using Firefox on Ubuntu. I
believe somebody in NANOG posted a snippet of Javascript that bypasses the Java
applet [if that's still necessary - it looked optional when I tried it].

09:39:57 up 14 days, 6:48, 4 users, load average: 0.06, 0.16, 0.17
"Stupid is a condition. Ignorance is a choice" -- Wiley Miller

Jasper Janssen

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
>from a non Windows platform?

Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox 3.0/Kubuntu
9.04. The java app, no joy, though.

Jasper

Bob Goddard

Jasper Janssen wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:10:33 +0000, Bob Goddard
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Does anyone else have problems downloading IOS via the cart from Cisco
>>from a non Windows platform?

> Using the manual download option, I had no problems in Firefox
> 3.0/Kubuntu 9.04. The java app, no joy, though.
>
> Jasper

It seems their code checks for Firefox, but not Opera.

--
http://www.mailtrap.org.uk/

Smartnet instructions for registering for CCO access Ron Cisco 2 06-02-2005 05:14 PM
Q: Where is the Catalyst 1900/2820 Enterprise Edition Software image on CCO? Voitec Cisco 1 06-01-2005 05:49 AM
CCO And Study Zukque Cisco 0 02-24-2005 07:12 PM
Sanity check - policy routing example on CCO DaveS Cisco 2 02-26-2004 11:05 PM
Where on CCO is the complete config register explained?? Brad Hill Cisco 3 07-23-2003 06:08 AM

Advertisments