Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Xtra Mail Classic - Gone!

Xtra Mail Classic - Gone!

Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce

Well I mourne its passing.

David Empson

Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Well I mourne its passing.

Still seems to be there for me (previously selected for one client's
account which I manage).

Have they perhaps removed the option to switch back to Mail Classic if
you are using the All-New option? I don't care to switch to All-New just
to find out.

There might be a compatibility concern for users of non Windows/IE
platforms - at least at some point in the past, the All-New option was
not recommended for Mac users, and possibly other browsers or platforms,
though I didn't investigate whether this was just FUD on the part of
Yahoo/Xtra or a genuine problem.

--
David Empson

xtra mail server - is this mail delivery system message genuine nod NZ Computing 23 10-24-2007 10:58 AM
Xtra's Mail is borked. Anything better? Howard NZ Computing 25 04-28-2004 06:06 AM
Xtra's mail problem...Beyond their techies? pp NZ Computing 4 04-27-2004 04:21 AM
Xtra's mail Nina NZ Computing 10 11-02-2003 05:03 AM
xtra mail Scott NZ Computing 3 10-19-2003 11:15 PM

Advertisments