Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > share my experience in ns0-501 with you

share my experience in ns0-501 with you

helen520 helen520 is offline
Junior Member

i have just passed my ns0-501 last week. if you are still worrying about the test and even dont how to deal with the fuss , i can share my experience with you .
first show you some real test questions to let you know more about the test
1. A company has deployed a NetApp dual controller FAS3100 series with iSCSI. Currently, there are five
Windows servers and three Novell NetWare servers connected to the IP SAN. The customer wants to
connect an HP-UX server to the IP SAN.
Which cfmode allows all operating systems to co-exist in the IP SAN?
A.single_image
B.standby
C.cfmode not applicable
D.dual_fabric
Answer:C
2. Click the Exhibit button.
A Solaris 10 host with VERITAS Storage Foundation 4.1 is FCP attached to a FAS3140 high availability
storage system running single image cfmode.
Using the diagram shown, which ports will be considered active by VERITAS DMP using the NetApp ASL
to a LUN on controller 1 mapped to host 1?
A.Port 0b on controller 1 only
B.Port 0d on controller 1 only
C.Port 0b and 0d on controller 1 only
D.Ports 0b and 0d on both controller 1 and controller 2
Answer:C
The safer , easier way to help you pass any IT exams.
3 / 5
3. For which four operations would you use igroup throttles on a NetApp storage solution? (Choose four.)
A.to assign a specific percentage of the queue resources on each physical port to the igroup
B.to manage pathing to the LUNs
C.to reserve a minimum percentage of queue resources for a specific igroup
D.to limit the number of concurrent I/O requests an initiator can send to the storage system
E.to restrict an igroup to a maximum percentage of use
F.to manage space reclamation
Answer:ACDE
4. Which command do you use to see the rate of change between two successive Snapshot copies in a
flexible volume in Data ONTAP?
A.snap diff
B.snap calculate
C.snap delta
D.snap space
Answer:C
5. Which utility on Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 can be used to collect information about firmware
and driver versions for an Emulex LP1xxxx/LPe1xxx HBA?
A.EMutil
B.SANutil
C.fcp config
D.SANsurfer
E.HBAnywhere
Answer:E
6. Which utility on Solaris 10 can be used to collect information about firmware and driver versions for an
Emulex LP1xxxx/LPe1xxxx HBA?
A.EMutil
B.SANutil
C.hbainfo
D.SANsurfer
E.HBAnywhere
Answer:E
this is just part of the test . thk to the passcert i successfully get my certification on my first try .
if you also need any help in comptia ns0-501, you can visit passcert . maybe you will find you need .