Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > How to protect a program?

How to protect a program?

i_ReEm i_ReEm is offline
Junior Member

I want to protect my program from 2 things:
1- I don't want anyone to modify the strings in the program (such as the author name or the copy right) I want to encrypt these strings so that no one can edit them from the exe.
2- I don't want anyone to modify the source code. I want to do a checksum of the code and if the result is not right (in case someone modifies it) the program shouldn't run.
Anyone has an idea how I can do these 2 things?
PS. I want to do that with C++ program.