Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training?

Is it possible to pass Certification Exams without proper training?

Obaid

Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

John R

"Obaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
> and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
> I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
> because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
> easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
> www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

But why would you want to?

You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.

Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.

You: Ummm, what's WSUS?

Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory

You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?

Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
Yesssirrreee

John R.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

Dino Verdi

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Obaid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yes now its possible, this site will help you to download all guides
>> and latest exam material for CISCO, MICROSOFT, ORACLE, COMPTIA, LINUX.
>> I received many e-mail from visitor about this site and to feel happy
>> because this one can help you pass your certification exams very
>> easily. Visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm <http://
>> www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/>

> But why would you want to?
>
> You: Yes sir Boss, I am "Certified", I took the test and everything.
>
> Boss: Good, please configure this WSUS server for me.
>
> You: Ummm, what's WSUS?
>
> Boss: OK, then I need the user object restored in Active Directory
>
> You: Ummm, ok, how's that work?
>
> Yep, that's the way I want to start my relationship with my employer.
> Yesssirrreee
>
> John R.

hi john, how many PCs do you menage?
I'm interested in MCP
i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same questions
i had in the first).
Fausto

John R

"Dino Verdi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> hi john, how many PCs do you menage?

Locally, about 70, indirectly, 5 or 6 hundred. I am the local admin for one
site of a company with 8 sites. Although my local site is my primary
priority, my team manages the entire environment and I get my fingers into
everything.

> I'm interested in MCP
> i've 271-272.290-291 exams (291 ad the second shot i had the same
> questions i had in the first).

Get your client component out of the way and it looks like you've got MCSA.
Nice job.

John R.