Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows 7, Media Player - Settings for Media Serving NOT being savedfor Home Group

Windows 7, Media Player - Settings for Media Serving NOT being savedfor Home Group

Tim Wells

Hi,

I have a PC running Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. When trying to get Media
Player to stream, there are settings of which libraries to share as a
function of Home groups. On my netbook running Windows Ultimate 7 32-
bit, all works as expected. However, on the big machine, those
settings never persist past saving. If I re-open the box to see the
sharing I'm doing, no items are checked off.

I looked around for similar issues and saw no postings.

Note: This is an upgrade of Vista 64-bit. Within Media Player I see
all the libraries properly.

Thanks