Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Replacing WMQ with MSMQ ...

Re: Replacing WMQ with MSMQ ...

Oldus Fartus

~BD~ wrote:
> Howard wrote:
>> Currently we are using WMQ for message queing along with the BizTalk
>> MQSeries adapter to accept the messages from WMQ, my question is how
>> feasible it is to replace WMQ with MSMQ and what are the pros and cons
>> of the same.
>>
>> Please your experince and ideas on the same. Thanks.

> Why do you ask such a question in a 'test group, Howard?

You really have to control your unhealthy preoccupation with test
groups, is it your business where the OP posts?

> This *is* a *test* group - isn't it? Hmmm - I wonder sometimes!

The nice people who post to AUK love philosophical discussions. Group
added.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Aardvark

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:19:35 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Oldus Fartus wrote:
>
> > You really have to control your unhealthy preoccupation with test
> > groups,

> No - I don't! Btw, not groups (plural) - *this* test group only.
>
> > is it your business where the OP posts?

> How does this concern *you*?
>
> > The nice people who post to AUK love philosophical discussions.

> Group added.
>
> I'm not interested in 'philosophical discussions', thank you. Group
> removed!

But you might win an award.

Group re-added.

--
Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate

Aardvark

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:44:36 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

> Aardvark wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:19:35 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:
>>
>> But you *might* win an award.

> I only deal with certainties.
>
> Group removed.

I'd suggest that you winning an award from a.u.k. is as near certainty as
makes no difference.

Group reinstated.

--
Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate
Yanks too. Do you fancy a bite, or what?
Elmo Mc Elroy: Yeah, all right.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

~BD~ wrote:

> I have a very

bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.

Keep it in your own house.

[cross-post snipped]

--
-bts

Mara

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:35:07 -0400, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>~BD~ wrote:
>
>> I have a very

>bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.
>
>Keep it in your own house.
>
>[cross-post snipped]

SSDD.

--
However, the notion of someone posting to usenet while resembling a
mutant chicken from outer space is not only amusing, but also helps put

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

~BD~ wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> ~BD~ wrote:
>>> I have a very

>> bad habit of starting a cross-post in the middle of a thread.
>>
>> Keep it in your own house.
>>
>> [cross-post snipped]

> You may think it a bad habit, bts - but it was the only way I could
> bring this matter to your attention (as you don't monitor a 'test'
> group!)

Test groups are for testing newsreaders.

> I really do hope you have looked to see how Mike Easter has shown up
> Peter Foldes for the liar that he is (but you don't *have* to do so!)

I do not care one whit about your obsession with Peter Foldes, except
for your constant whining about him.

--
-bts

Error while installing GEM WMQ Ruby Student Ruby 6 05-31-2011 10:33 PM
Re: Replacing WMQ with MSMQ ... Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov Computer Support 0 10-28-2009 06:24 AM
Replacing - and not Replacing... Rob Meade ASP General 5 04-11-2005 06:49 PM
MSMQ problem Laszlo Csabi ASP .Net 1 01-27-2005 03:41 AM
multicast in msmq 3.0 Vladik ASP .Net 0 09-09-2003 11:42 AM

Advertisments