Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hosting Wpf Broser application

Hosting Wpf Broser application

asis padhy

Hi..

Steps to Host an wpf Browser Application
1.Create Virtual directory in IIS
2.Creat the alias name as in asp.net
3.The security level should be in partial mode
4.Browse the Path where your local folder is available
5.now browse the appliction it wil be hosted by IIS

Thanks

kumarkmmca wrote:

How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
07-Oct-09

HI

Can anyone please tell me how to host a WPF Browser application in IIS 6
0 using Windows Vista.I 'm really breaking my head to host it. Many problem
i'm facing.Please give me a solution

thanks
kumar.

On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 3:37 AM
kumarkmmca wrote:

How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
HI

Can anyone please tell me how to host a WPF Browser application in IIS 6
0 using Windows Vista.I 'm really breaking my head to host it. Many problem
i'm facing.Please give me a solution

thanks
kumar.

On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:12 AM
Andrew Morton wrote:

Re: How to host a WPF Browser Application in IIS 6.0 using Vista?
kumarkmmca wrote

You're going to have to list the problems. For a start, IIS6 does not run o
Vista

Andrew

Build an Anthem.Net Remote Scripting (AJAX) AutoSuggest Textbox control
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...net-remot.aspx