Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > handling PAMIE and lxml

handling PAMIE and lxml

elca

Hello,
i was open anther new thread ,old thread is too long.
first of all,i really appreciate other many people's help in this newsgroup.
im making webscraper now.
but still problem with my script source.
http://elca.pastebin.com/m52e7d8e0
i was upload my script in here.
so anybody can modify it.
main problem is , if you see line number 74 ,75 in my source,
you can see this line "thepage = urllib.urlopen(theurl).read()".
i want to change this line to work with Pamie not urllib.
if anyone help me,really appreciate.
thanks in advance.

Paul