Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Don't forget to send your favorites!

Re: Don't forget to send your favorites!

Annika1980

On Oct 24, 1:01*pm, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I swear I didn't plan it this way, but the light and leaves got nice over
> the last couple of days, so I'll post two "leaf" shots and a cheerleader
> shot. Only because Bret has been such a huge disappointment to me.

Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...66521757_yRkn3

Bob Larter

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Oct 24, 1:01 pm, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> I swear I didn't plan it this way, but the light and leaves got nice over
>> the last couple of days, so I'll post two "leaf" shots and a cheerleader
>> shot. Only because Bret has been such a huge disappointment to me.
>>

> Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
> http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...66521757_yRkn3

Jeez, Brett! - Where are the cute girls?

Annika1980

On Oct 25, 11:16*am, Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> > Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
> >http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...848722_Wrs35/1...

> Nice set of phots. *The god squad is out in force. *Bible belters are
> truly lost.
>
> I saw an article about this school and its scripture issues a week or so
> ago in the LA Times (I think).

Yes, and the NY Times also ran an article on it yesterday. The guy
who wrote it wanted to interview me about it since I have been very
vocal railing against the Biblical banners. I never called him back
since I was on vacation, but I was hoping they'd use one of my pics
like the "God Zombies" photo I submitted to the SI.

Those Bible-thumpers are pretty nasty here in the buckle of the Bible
Belt.
One of them even called me a pedophile because I was at the game
taking pics and I dared take a photo of her precious daughter, who was
one of the cheerleaders. Can you imagine such a thing?

Here's the pic in question, which I call "Mocking Jesus."
http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...27_kttkG-L.jpg

Annika1980

On Oct 27, 2:38*am, Bob Larter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
> >http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...848722_Wrs35/1...

> Jeez, Brett! - Where are the cute

These are good wholesome Christian girls, not the usual Asian sluts
you're used to, Lionel.

Bob Larter

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2:38 am, Bob Larter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Did someone say "Cheerleaders?"
>>> http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Other...848722_Wrs35/1...

>> Jeez, Brett! - Where are the cute

> These are good wholesome Christian girls,

Pfft. Odds on that half of them will be pregnant before they graduate HS.

> not the usual Asian sluts
> you're used to, Lionel.

So you're racist as well as being sexist? What a surprise...

Annika1980

On Oct 29, 9:16*pm, Bob Larter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
> >> Jeez, Brett! - Where are the cute

> > These are good wholesome Christian girls,

> Pfft. Odds on that half of them will be pregnant before they graduate HS.
>
> > not the usual Asian sluts
> > you're used to, Lionel.

> So you're racist as well as being sexist? What a surprise...

Hell no. One of my favorite films is Anal Asians IV.

But you are correct about the cheerleaders. I have learned that
besides posting Bible verses on banners one of the other long held
traditions at that school is cheerleaders getting pregnant. By good
Christian boys, no doubt.

Jeff R.

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
>> But you are correct about the cheerleaders. I have learned that
>> besides posting Bible verses on banners one of the other long held
>> traditions at that school is cheerleaders getting pregnant. By good
>> Christian boys, no doubt.

> I always find it ironic that "Right to Life" anti-abortion Christians also
> don't want frank sex education in schools and especially not discussion of
> effective birth control beyond abstinence.
>
> Abstinence is 100% effective to be sure, ...

Oh I dunno.
Ask Mary...
(or Joseph)

Jeff R.

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Jeff R. wrote:
>>> Abstinence is 100% effective to be sure, ...

>> Oh I dunno.
>> Ask Mary...
>> (or Joseph)

> The greatest cuckold?
>
> Anyone who believes that story really needs a does of objectivity. But
> even the most deeply bathed in the blood Baptist would not suspect God of
> impregnating their precious little virgin.

Yet even that -parthenogenesis- is conceivably ( sorry - ) one of the
easist to believe and, maybe, more likely of the necessary beliefs.

Heck - I talk to the reptiles in my backyard, and they regularly reply in
very eloquent hisses.

What was this thread about?

--
Jeff R.

Bob Larter

Annika1980 wrote:
> On Oct 29, 9:16 pm, Bob Larter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>> These are good wholesome Christian girls,

>> Pfft. Odds on that half of them will be pregnant before they graduate HS.
>>
>>> not the usual Asian sluts
>>> you're used to, Lionel.

>> So you're racist as well as being sexist? What a surprise...

> Hell no. One of my favorite films is Anal Asians IV.

Why doesn't it surprise me that the only things you know about Asian
women comes from pornos?

> But you are correct about the cheerleaders. I have learned that
> besides posting Bible verses on banners one of the other long held
> traditions at that school is cheerleaders getting pregnant. By good
> Christian boys, no doubt.

No doubt.

Jeff R.

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Jeff R. wrote:
>>
>> Yet even that -parthenogenesis- is conceivably ( sorry - ) one of
>> the easist to believe and, maybe, more likely of the necessary beliefs.

> Surely. But in the time since it would likely have occurred numerous
> times. Has it?

I think so.
I *cannot* believe that some of the mothers I see with kids in tow have
*ever* had sex.