Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Advance Network Programming With Java , J2EE , EJB

Advance Network Programming With Java , J2EE , EJB

phanleson_bmt

The following is the address of advance network programming with java,
i hope that it'll useful for every body.

http://itnlu.info/category/advance-n...ramming-course

http://itnlu.info/category/advance-n...ramming-course

http://itnlu.info/category/advance-n...ramming-course

SonTN

Lew

phanleson_bmt wrote:
> The following is the address of advance [sic] network programming with java [sic],
> i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.

The fact that you haven't spelled the name of the topic correctly is a clue to
that.

--
Lew

EJP

Lew wrote:
>> i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

> Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.

.... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
fest.

Arved Sandstrom

EJP wrote:
> Lew wrote:
>>> i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

>> Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to
>> anybody.
>>

> ... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
> would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
> fest.

As near as I could tell the website appears to be the effort of a couple
of folks who are affiliated (perhaps as former alumni) with the IT
program at Nong Lam university in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon.) They
certainly appear to have no compunction in "borrowing" other folks'
material. It's a very lightweight site - even the stuff that the Indian
freshers put up is considerably better, which is saying something.

AHS

Possible to generate "ejb-jar.xml" from EJB class (source)? "ejb-jar.xml" appserver independent? Raymond Schanks Java 0 08-03-2010 08:21 AM
Best JAVA/ J2EE Training Institute in Delhi, Live Projects onJAVA/J2EE, Short term Java courses are also available. Rajive Narain Java 0 09-18-2009 10:48 AM
To EJB or not to EJB Jeremy Haile Java 5 09-10-2003 03:52 AM
EJB on Weblogic7 : accessing Ejb thru *Local interface* fails due to JNDI lookup Mumbai Joe Java 0 07-29-2003 04:16 PM
Dynamically Access & Call An EJB From Another EJB? Steve Java 1 07-15-2003 06:47 PM

Advertisments