Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Latent semantic indexing

Latent semantic indexing

kapkan

Hi all , has any body tried to use LSA/LSI(latent semantic
analysis/indexing) for your search engine?
My aim is to develop a semantic search engine.
From what to begin me? How implement lsa/lsi?
I would be grateful for any help.

Lew

kapkan wrote:
> Hi all , has any body tried to use LSA/LSI(latent semantic
> analysis/indexing) for your search engine?
> My aim is to develop a semantic search engine.
> From what to begin me? How implement lsa/lsi?
> I would be grateful for any help.

Please do not multi-post. You have an answer in clj.help.

--
Lew