Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > About Photo of Bronze Battery of Century XVII

About Photo of Bronze Battery of Century XVII

mmyvusenet

Hello:

Thanks for your appreciations of photography technique about the Bronze
Battery of
Century XVII

I added this second photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4040326195/

In this case, I wanted to practice with a photo in vertical with some view
of background.

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Paul Furman

mmyvusenet wrote:
> I added this second photo:
>
> In this case, I wanted to practice ...with some view
> of background.
>
> Thanks for your comments.

Kinda freaky with the building tower directly behind. I prefer the
original photo without context distractions. That one is is surreal and
interesting:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/40...n/photostream/

mmyvusenet

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:hc0lll$r1$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> I added this second photo:
>>
>> In this case, I wanted to practice ...with some view of background.
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.

> Kinda freaky with the building tower directly behind. I prefer the
> original photo without context distractions. That one is is surreal and
> interesting:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/40...n/photostream/

Hello, thanks for your comment, I will try to continue improving with the
photos of the Historical Center of Lima.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com