Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo of Historical Bronze Battery

Photo of Historical Bronze Battery

mmyvusenet

Hello:

I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity to do
this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/

After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.

Thanks for your comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Keith Nuttle

mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity to do
> this photo:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
>
> After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
>
> Thanks for your comments.

I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.

Ofnuts

Keith Nuttle wrote:
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity
>> to do
>> this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
>>
>> After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
>>
>> Thanks for your comments.
>>

> I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.

Paris, Texas, is also missing a big steel tower...

--
Bertrand

tony cooper

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:46:57 +0200, Ofnuts <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Keith Nuttle wrote:
>> mmyvusenet wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>
>>> I was again the Historical Center of Lima and in I had the opportunity
>>> to do
>>> this photo:
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4038360523/
>>>
>>> After, I will try to take other photos of the center of Lima.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your comments.
>>>

>> I don't remember seeing that the last time I was in Lima, Ohio.

>Paris, Texas, is also missing a big steel tower...

At the coliseum in Rome GA boiled peanuts get thumbs up.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida