Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is this a scam or kosher deal?

Is this a scam or kosher deal?

richard

http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels

Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
channels? What's the catch? Scam?

Bert Hyman

In news:ja4j5evf9k4r$.1fewc89pdd5bl$(E-Mail Removed) richard
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> http://satellitedefect.tv/
>
> Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
> channels? What's the catch? Scam?

They're probably charging $50 for a link to hulu.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

---Fitz---

news:ja4j5evf9k4r$.1fewc89pdd5bl$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
>
> Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
> channels? What's the catch? Scam?

Website created 6 months ago and the owner has a yahoo address with no valid
phone number.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The richard Post:
> http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
>
> Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
> channels? What's the catch? Scam?

*As Seen On TV* says it all, Stay away.
If you got 50 bucks to throw away try it and let us know <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

The Real Truth MVP

You're a stupid idiot. After all these years of trying to find out who I am
you still believe that that type info is valid and means something. You can
put whatever you want in that domain info. Smart people use false
information to keep dumbasses like you from trying to ID them.

your time.

"---Fitz---" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hbt60l$e2k$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ja4j5evf9k4r$.1fewc89pdd5bl$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
>>
>> Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
>> channels? What's the catch? Scam?

> Website created 6 months ago and the owner has a yahoo address with no
> valid phone number.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

The Fake Truth Impossible-to-be-an-MVP wrote:

> .. Smart people use false information to keep dumbasses like you from
> trying to ID them.

Smart dumbasses like you allow domain name information sites on the web
showing your real address, phone numbers, and your old yahoo email
address.

They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
waste your time.
PCButtface1, The Not-Real Truth Not-an-MVP, fake-ms-mvp.org

---Fitz---

Do ya still own nasa.gov or did ya let nasa have it back, Christopher? And
ya still have that fake picture on your fake MVP site
(XXXX://www.ms-mvp.org/). You remember...the one ya stole from
http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/. Smart people are truthful. You are
neither. Good to hear from you again.

"The Real Truth MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hbv4m4$rqf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You're a stupid idiot. After all these years of trying to find out who I
> am you still believe that that type info is valid and means something. You
> can put whatever you want in that domain info. Smart people use false
> information to keep dumbasses like you from trying to ID them.
>

> --
> The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
> *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
> They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
> waste your time.
> David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
>

> "---Fitz---" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hbt60l$e2k$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> "richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:ja4j5evf9k4r$.1fewc89pdd5bl$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>> http://satellitedirect.tv/?hop=index26#channels
>>>
>>> Fifty bucks for the software and unlimited use of 3500 worldwide tv
>>> channels? What's the catch? Scam?

>> Website created 6 months ago and the owner has a yahoo address with no
>> valid phone number.

Cash4gold Scam Ripoffreport.com Scam maryr345@live.com Digital Photography 3 05-05-2012 04:46 AM
Kosher copy of XP-Pro. ian field Computer Support 23 02-22-2009 12:49 AM
kosher jpgs Roedy Green Java 4 11-03-2008 09:58 AM
Is this kosher? Tim H C++ 7 08-31-2008 10:13 AM
Is this kosher? MikeC C Programming 24 11-13-2006 02:09 AM

Advertisments