Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PAMIE and beautifulsoup problem

PAMIE and beautifulsoup problem

elca

hello,
currently im making some web scrap script.
and i was choice PAMIE to use my script.
actually im new to python and programming.
so i have no idea ,if i use PAMIE,it really helpful to make script to relate
with win32-python.
ok my problem is ,
while im making script,i was encounter two probelm.
first , i want to let work my script Beautifulsoup and PAMIE.
so i was googled, and only i can found 1 hint.
follow script is which i was found in google.
but it not work for me.
im using PAMIE3 version.even if i changed to pamie 2b version ,i couldn't
make it working.

from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
Import cPAMIE
url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = cPAMIE.PAMIE(url)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

and follow is my script. how to make it to work ?
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
from PAM30 import PAMIE

url = 'http://www.cnn.com'
ie = PAMIE(url)
bs = BeautifulSoup(ie.pageText())

my second problem is,while im making script,i think sometime i need normal
IE interface.
is it possible to change PAMIE's IE interface to just normal IE
interface(InternetExplorer.Application)?
i don't want to open new IE window to work with normal IE interface,want to
continue work with current PAMIE's IE windows.
sorry for my bad english
Paul

handling PAMIE and lxml elca Python 0 10-26-2009 07:05 AM
problem with Pamie (textbox editing) stanislav_ziak@tatrabanka.sk Python 0 03-18-2009 12:06 PM
Pamie and Python - new browser focus saltima Python 0 05-02-2006 01:50 PM
Using PAMIE to upload and download files...is it possible? scrimp Python 10 06-23-2005 04:16 PM
OpenSource Automation tool - Pamie 1.5 released calfdog@yahoo.com Python 0 06-03-2005 05:03 AM

Advertisments