Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: [SI] Don't forget to send your favorites!

Re: [SI] Don't forget to send your favorites!

tony cooper

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
>the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
>subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail and
>I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
>is here:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/your_favorite
>
>And please send the pix here:
>
>si dot moderator at yahoo dot com
>
>We look forward to your entries.
>
>PS: all I shoot this time of year is HS sports, so don't break my chops if
>all I submit are football pix.

There's your next mandate: sports and games. "Games" could include a
wide range of subjects that are not necessarily athletic events for
the people who don't particularly want to shoot jocks in action.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

tony cooper

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:23:38 -0400, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"tony cooper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
>>>the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
>>>subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail
>>>and
>>>I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
>>>is here:
>>>
>>>http://www.pbase.com/shootin/your_favorite
>>>
>>>And please send the pix here:
>>>
>>>si dot moderator at yahoo dot com
>>>
>>>We look forward to your entries.
>>>
>>>PS: all I shoot this time of year is HS sports, so don't break my chops if
>>>all I submit are football pix.

>> There's your next mandate: sports and games. "Games" could include a
>> wide range of subjects that are not necessarily athletic events for
>> the people who don't particularly want to shoot jocks in action.

>Excellent idea. Especially since it suits the SI Dictator perfectly, who is
>lazy and shiftless. However, this, like all mandates, must be reviewed by
>the Shoot-In Committee Board Advisory Team Group. It requires a full vote,
>and if approved, it'll be the next mandate.

Yeah. Put it to the BATshit group...Board Advisory Team.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Robert Coe

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:09:05 -0400, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
: On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:23:38 -0400, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: >
: >
: >"tony cooper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
: >> On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:57:17 -0400, "Bowser" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >>
: >>>Don't forget, this month's mandate, Due on the 25th, is "Your Favorite of
: >>>the Month." Send us something you shot and tellus why you like it. Any
: >>>subject matter is OK. Except porn. Put a brief description in the e-mail
: >>>and
: >>>I'll paste it into the description so we know why you like it. the gallery
: >>>is here:
: >>>
[...]

Sitting High in Tower.