Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Diagnose Connection Problem

Re: Diagnose Connection Problem

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
If the 3rd party software updater is not using port 80 it might be that the
ports that they are using is blocked.
Try to find out which ports these applications use for Update.
How are you trying to update IE?
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).