Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Electronic version of the books

Electronic version of the books

Olivier R.

Good day everyone,

Would anybody know if it is possible to buy electronic versions (PDFs for
example) of the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kits? (Exam 70-680 in my case)

If so do they include a possibility to download the content of the CD/DVD
that comes with the book?

Many thanks

Olivier

John R

"Olivier R." <Olivier (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good day everyone,
>
> Would anybody know if it is possible to buy electronic versions (PDFs for
> example) of the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kits? (Exam 70-680 in my case)
>
> If so do they include a possibility to download the content of the CD/DVD
> that comes with the book?

I don't know if it is possible to buy them separately, but they come on the
CD with the printed books when you purchase them. I'm not sure about
70-680, but they've come with every other kit that I have purchased (about
15 or so). My guess is that if they were sold separately, that the price
difference wouldn't be that significant anyway.

John R

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

"Olivier R." <Olivier (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good day everyone,
>
> Would anybody know if it is possible to buy electronic versions (PDFs for
> example) of the MCTS Self-Paced Training Kits? (Exam 70-680 in my case)
>
> If so do they include a possibility to download the content of the CD/DVD
> that comes with the book?

You can access *online* versions of the entire MSPress library, and the
subscription includes download rights to a limited amount of content via a
special subscription at Books24x7.com -- see
http://microsofteref.books24x7.com/partnerspecial.asp for details.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA