Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Buffalo WMR-G54 and WL12-CB-G54L problems

Buffalo WMR-G54 and WL12-CB-G54L problems

stainless

On a Windows XP PC, I have installed and connected successfully to a
Buffalo WMR-G54 Airstation router. This is wired to the router and
works as regards internet access.

I am now trying to configure a Windows XP laptop to use this connection
wirelessly using a WL12-CB-G54L cardbus

I have got to installing the client manager and selected the Airstation
One Touch Secure System.

This failed as an "AOSS-mode Access Point was not detected"

Thus, my laptop is not conncting wirelessly.

Any ideas what I do next?

Mark

Jack

Hi
Configure first without security (or AOSS), once you have a solid connection
try again the security.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...