Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-640 and MCITP Prep Materials

70-640 and MCITP Prep Materials

jtpryan

What recommendations would you make for prep materials for this exam?
In fact what about materials for the MCITP in general?

Jim

Bill Chapman

I find that the MS Press Self Paced Training kits are good.
Also taking a course with an MCT usually can steer you in the right
direction.
Beyond that use the product extensively and you usually have no problem with
the exams.

Thats what I usually do and I have no problems with the exams

Which MCITP are you looking at, as there are about half a dozen or so of
them.

Bill Chapman
MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS, Etc, Etc,Etc
http://traininginthetrenches.blogspot.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA Polo MCITP 2 07-31-2009 04:46 AM
MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator Robert MCITP 7 12-20-2008 08:59 AM
Good prep materials Amith B S MCTS 1 12-27-2007 05:59 AM
Exam prep materials Ashep MCDST 0 10-28-2005 04:11 PM
70-220 Test Prep materials MCSE 9 09-08-2004 05:22 PM

Advertisments