Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Slide show question

Slide show question

SQL

Hello,

I am looking for a picture slide show that I can put on a website that
has a start and stop button as well as the ability to shrink and grow as
the images do. Does anyone know where I could find such an item?

Thanks.

Travis Newbury

On Oct 19, 10:17*pm, SQL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am looking for a picture slide show that I can put on a website that
> has a start and stop button as well as the ability to shrink and grow as
> the images do. *Does anyone know where I could find such an item?

www.flashkit.com, or you could google "free flash slide show" If you
get really daring you could replace Flash in the search for java or
javascript.

Dhivaakar Dhivaakar is offline
Junior Member

You can also try in wix.com

Jan C. Faerber

On Oct 20, 3:17*am, SQL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a picture slide show that I can put on a website that
> has a start and stop button as well as the ability to shrink and grow as
> the images do. *Does anyone know where I could find such an item?
>
> Thanks.

They always talked about
lightbox
http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/
lytebox
http://www.dolem.com/lytebox/
and slidebox
http://olivier.ramonat.free.fr/slidebox/

(but I never used them yet)

Travis Newbury

On Oct 19, 10:17*pm, SQL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am looking for a picture slide show that I can put on a website that
> has a start and stop button as well as the ability to shrink and grow as
> the images do. *Does anyone know where I could find such an item?

Flashkit.com