Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows 7 arrived

Windows 7 arrived

Bucky Breeder

"Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Bucky Breeder" wrote in message
>
>> "Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
>>> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
>>> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
>>> because of the UK postal strike.

>> Please post a copy of it, and
>> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
>> so we can verify its authenticity
>> and share in your joy and/or woes.

> I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.

Ohhhhh lodddy, lodddy, NOT the chillins, pleeeaaasssseeee....
Dis' is 'posed to be a fammie groop.

(Is yer wife really, really pretty?)

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

Bucky Breeder

"Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> deflatulated this with
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "John Holmes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Geoff Pearson "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>

>>> "Bucky Breeder"

>> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>

>>> I will indeed along with nude photos of my wife and children.
>>>

>> As long as you skip the nude photos of yourself, that's OK with me.
>>
>> --
>> <snip>
>>

> Everything looks lovely in Windows 7

<spews my latte...> ROTF-LMAO!!!

Take that, Apple guy!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?

Fred

"Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
> version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived
> today. Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

Um .....don't strikes hold things up?

Bucky Breeder

"Falco" <falco@diilly-daally....invalid.com> via
news:hbijfh$4um$(E-Mail Removed):

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> "Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
>>> I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
>>> Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
>>> because of the UK postal strike.

>> Please post a copy of it, and
>> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
>> so we can verify its authenticity
>> and share in your joy and/or woes.

> Had two of 'em delivered today - and you can have both
> copies *AND* Genuine Product Keys for £400 or $660 -
> including postage and packing.
>
> Accept cash only in a brown paper envelope!

Actually, I was going to wait for a deal of some sort,
hopefully from a college book store if I can get a copy
of the Ultimate version in an OEM release...

but it is "the thought" that counts.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The VanguardLH Post:
> Geoff Pearson wrote:
>
>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the RC
>> version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it arrived today.
>> Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

> Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
> in Usenet.

Sorry Philo, but I had to laugh at this one. <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> VanguardLH wrote:
>> Geoff Pearson wrote:
>>
>>> My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now. I had the
>>> RC version which was great, pre-ordered the Home Premium and it
>>> arrived today. Early, probably because of the UK postal strike.

>> Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
>> in Usenet.

> WTF:
>
> I only post them so I can reference them later...
> they are infact my diary entries...but it never occured to me anyone
> actually read them
>
> you really need to get a life there young man...
> what are you, a voyeur?
>

> sheesh

LOL All in a days fun, Enquireing Minds Want To Know. <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The philo Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The VanguardLH Post:

>>> Oh goodie. We have another philo clone that posts their diary entries
>>> in Usenet.

>> Sorry Philo, but I had to laugh at this one. <g>
>>

> Yes...I had a good laugh myself...
> he made a good point...
> not that I could care one way or the other what the hell anyone thinks
> of all the idiocy I post here.
>
> Truth is , if I can get it all out of my system...it clears my mind of
> all the rubbish...
> and if i post here ...at least I don't have to pester my GF with it all
>
> Oh, BTW: she's been upgraded to fiancé now...
>
> once we get married I'll be known as Mr. Philo I guess <G>

Congratulations !!! Oh there goes that Artists husband, I never will
forget oh what's his name. <g>

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

Tony

Just download the OEM version from the internet it doesn't need a serial
number or activation.

Bucky Breeder wrote:

> "Geoff Pearson" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > My first copy of Windows 7 is being installed right now.
> > I had the RC version which was great, pre-ordered the
> > Home Premium and it arrived today. Early, probably
> > because of the UK postal strike.

> Please post a copy of it, and
> your Windows Genuine Product Key,
> so we can verify its authenticity
> and share in your joy and/or woes.
>
> --
>
> I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
> and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'
> I am about two clicks better than 'TOTALLY';
> furthermore, I wonder if I bomb the Moon, can I
> get me one of those Nobel Pizza Prizes?
>
> Repent! The end is near.... So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Bucky Breeder

.... and *which* internet would that be, please?