Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > connect to wireless - delayed panel display

connect to wireless - delayed panel display

rgrobins

When I selected 'Start/Connect to' using Vista, the wireless network
selection panel had been displayed almost immediately. Then I loaded some
software (MS Office 2007, Windows security updates). Now there is a delay of
1-2 minutes before the wireless network selection panel appears. What is
causing the delay?
I'm running TrendMicro for virus protection.
--
Rg

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Try to roll back the Update and see if it improves.
Otherwise look over the Network configuration and make sure that nothing got
altered or reset by the update.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...