Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > configuring wlan to connect to lan

configuring wlan to connect to lan

yhurie yhurie is offline
Junior Member

I have this problem....

We have an existing lan in our small area wherein there is a different user account, in order for us to connect to the network we have to login our username and password...

Now, we have another network which is the wlan but unfortunately this can only connects us to the internet but not on lan which mean we cannot access our data in lan, this wlan also requires us to login the same username and password.

Is it possible for us to use the wlan to access our data in lan because sad to say the one that setup this network just leave us without any notice...

please kindly help us with this problem...

thanks.