Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help to connect to the internet with dlink router

Help to connect to the internet with dlink router

wmfrank wmfrank is offline
Junior Member

A Dlink router, model 615 is connected to my internet connection through Comcast broadband. I have a computer downstairs that I am trying to connect to the internet with. After I ran the disk that came with the router upstairs, I then went downstairs and put in the flash drive. After the wizard helped to configure it, I was still unable to get a connection. It was asking me which network I wanted to use; it was asking for a wpa key. I did not understand what was being requested. Is someone able to help me, please?