Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > IE8 doesn't connect using Wireless connection

IE8 doesn't connect using Wireless connection

Chan000

I 've a dial-up connection which I use sometime use to connect to the
internet, recently I added a wireless connection which connects to the net
with no problem. The problem I have is that IE8 won't connect wirelessly,
everytime I want to connect wirelessly it insist on trying to connect via
dial-up. FireFox which I also use have no problem connecting. Can anyone help?

Jack [MVP-Networking]

Hi
Open the Internet Option Menu in IE 8, and check the Never DialUp a
Connection Entry.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

ie8!=ie8 cecile Javascript 2 05-24-2010 09:04 AM
Re: Advantages of IE8/64 over IE8/32 PA Bear [MS MVP] Windows 64bit 0 08-17-2009 09:43 PM
Could Not Connect To SMTP Host Connection Failed -- Software caused connection abort: connect kishore@novelteam.com Java 3 11-16-2005 03:33 PM

Advertisments