Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > program wich counts the free minutes of voipbuster?

program wich counts the free minutes of voipbuster?

jos

I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
knows?

Graham.

"jos" <nospamplease> wrote in message
news:4ad8c4dd$0$28151$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster.
> Who knows?

I don't I'm afraid. Is this for voipbuster specifically or all Betamax
clones?
They are all much of a muchness.

I'm not sure how it would work but I did once try and add up all the call
times
in the previous 7 days to the FUP kicking in to see if it was exactly 300
min,
and considered trying to paste the "all calls" data from the website into
Excel. I soon gave up though.

Incidentally, I discovered this recently, it seems works on all the clones
http://www.voipbuster.com/en/freetrial.html
Notice the third tab showing what free calls cost when they are not free?

It is possible to navigate to this page without knowing the URL, but
it's very much hidden IMHO.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Theo Markettos

jos <nospamplease> wrote:
> I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster.
> Who knows?

'fincheck':

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA
http://www.simong.net/finarea/

There's a similar script in PHP.

Theo

Salvador Freemanson

jos wrote:
> I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
> knows?

I wouldn't be surprised if Betamax's algorithm for counting the minutes
is far from precise and even varies from one week to another.
No confirmation though, 'cos I've never got close to the 300 minutes