Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK)

Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK)

Seckin UST

How can I install Connection Manager Administration Kit at Windows 7 64-bit?
I couldn't find it in Windows Features.

Seckin UST
Phones:
Turkey : 0090 532 572 5915
0090 545 419 1700
Cyprus : 0090 533 848 4912
Georgia : 0099 558 719 788
Contacts:
Live Messenger : http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Skype : seckinust
ICQ : 177789504
GTalk : (E-Mail Removed)

Steve Foster

Seckin UST wrote:

>How can I install Connection Manager Administration Kit at Windows 7
>64-bit? I couldn't find it in Windows Features.

You can't, because it doesn't exist.

CMAK is intended to be used on Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008 R2), to
prepare profiles for use by Windows Client (XP, Vista, 7).

--
Steve Foster
------------

superjasonstevens@gmail.com

On Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:35:26 PM UTC+1, Steve Foster wrote:
> Seckin UST wrote:
>
> >How can I install Connection Manager Administration Kit at Windows 7
> >64-bit? I couldn't find it in Windows Features.

> You can't, because it doesn't exist.
>
> CMAK is intended to be used on Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008 R2), to
> prepare profiles for use by Windows Client (XP, Vista, 7).
>

> --
> Steve Foster
> Please reply only to the newsgroups.
> For SSL Certificates, Domains, etc, visit.: https://netshop.virtual-isp.net

but what do i do if i need it to run on a 64bit WIN7 PC