Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Olympus E 10 trouble

Olympus E 10 trouble

Daveysgirl Daveysgirl is offline
Junior Member

Hi...
I have had my E 10 for about 5 or 6 years... bought it brand new and have never had one single problem with it.

Yesterday, I was taking a couple photos, and suddenly the display screen went wacky and showed all 0's across it. I turned it off and back on, and then it seemed fine.

I took a few pictures earlier today and it was fine... until just a little while ago, I was taking a shot of some deer and it's like my shutter won't open. Everything else seems fine on it. The display is showing normal and it sounds normal... it even when I hit the shutter button... it appears to be working. Except looking through the view finder... it's black.

What do you think happened??
Thanks...
Debi