Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Trouble "chatting"

Trouble "chatting"

JW

I don't do and Instant Messaging except for the "chat" feature in Facebook.
I seem to have a problem none of them do. If I don't send my chat msg
before getting a response or a new one, mine won't go through. I just hear a
"cluck" instead and have to exit the chat function and retype the message
before I can send it. I Have a Dell Dimension and use Internet Explorer and
XP Home Edition. Any suggestions on things I can check?

Thanks so much!