Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Cannot upload a good egg on pypi

Cannot upload a good egg on pypi

Luca Fabbri

Hi all.

I've problems while using setuptools for getting an egg and upload it
on pypi. The egg (in bdist_egg or sdist format) are always "corrupted"
as far as a lot of files are not included in the zip, tar.gz or egg
results.
Looking at google it seems that this problem has been fixed (related
to the SVN version used).

But I continue to have problems. I'm using setuptools 0.6c9 and SVN
1.6.2 on my MacOS.

--
-- luca