Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A nice presentation of Chinese art.

A nice presentation of Chinese art.

joevan

http://www.npm.gov.tw/exh96/orientat...h_4/index.html

It may take a few minutes to load but then scroll with your mouse and
click on the outlined areas. The whole thing moves back and forth.

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The joevan Post:
> http://www.npm.gov.tw/exh96/orientat...h_4/index.html
>
> It may take a few minutes to load but then scroll with your mouse and
> click on the outlined areas. The whole thing moves back and forth.

Very well done, Thanks for sharing.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere